Let’s talk a bit about ethics. Being ethical is very, very important. Very. In the rug and carpet cleaning, installing and refurbishing business, ethics is everything. Without ethical behavior that directly benefits the customer, a flooring company is nothing.
As premier carpet and rug cleaners, George Ayoub Carpet & Rug Care has served the homeowners and businesspeople of Loudoun, Fairfax, Arlington, Montgomery and Washington, D.C., since 1987 because we hold ourselves to a high ethical standard. We always have. That’s why we’ve been awarded the Seal Of Approval by the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI). That label is your guarantee that George Ayoub Carpet & Rug Care will use the best, most effective methods and techniques on your home’s or office’s carpets and rugs.
What does “ethics” mean to us?
- It means we say what we mean and do what we say.
- It means we solve problems, not create them.
- It means we respect your home and property, leaving it how we found it (if not cleaner).
- It means we use our entire team’s experience, knowledge, resources and equipment when installing, repairing, disinfecting, cleaning or fixing your carpets, throw rugs, Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, tile/grout and upholstery. We put everything into every job.
- It means if a customer is not satisfied, we will correct the situation until the customer is satisfied.
On the front page of our website, MyCleanRugs.com, down at the bottom there’s a header: “Our Philosophy.” Click on it, and you’ll see more about what we’re all about. (Here’s a summary: We’re all about doing what’s right, and we’re all about each and every one of our customers.)
When you’re considering a local company here in Sterling, Herndon, Reston, Great Falls, Leesburg, Lansdowne, Ashburn, McLean, Vienna, Alexandria or Tysons Corner to visit your home or office and treat your carpets, rugs, hardwood, upholstery and tile floor, please keep this in mind: Ethics matter…and ethics matter a lot to George Ayoub Carpet & Rug Care.